Monday, March 17, 2014

Here's a little about me,

I've always had some kind of facial hair, but this is my first (true) full beard.
I'm about 16 & 1/2 months in (and I don't plan on shaving... EVER)
I have trimmed once, there were a few hairs longer than others, so they had to go. (yes I regret it)
I love having my beard, it gives me joy.
You may think that my wife loves it, well she doesn't, she tolerates it because it makes me happy.
I do shave, only my cheeks and a little bit of my neck.
I love my wife and our 4 kids.
My beard makes my kids happy.
I'm a regular guy with a regular job.



Whatever you do, don't shave in a moment of weakness, or haste.
You certainly didn't grow your beard in a moment of passion.
It takes time, stick with it.

BEARD UP!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete